I specialize in working with all aspects of sex therapy, including sexual dysfunctions and anxiety, obsessive thoughts and desires, desire discordance, and gender and orientation confusion. Ie welcome and have extensive experience working with a broad spectrum of individuals, including those who identify as GLBT as well as individuals with alternative lifestyles and sexualities, sex workers, and transgendered individuals. I am one of the few therapists in the Northeast to hold a PhD in Sexology, which is the scientific study of sexuality. Please feel free to contact me to see if we are the right fit for you and I will be happy to discuss your particular situation. You can also get a deeper sense of how I work by reading my blog articles about sex therapy.
News & Updates
- Huffington Post: Most Common Sex ProblemsNovember 3, 2014
- Men’s Health- Building the Perfect Sex MachineOctober 7, 2014
- Upscale Magazine- May 2014 IssueMay 26, 2014
- Cosmo- April 2014March 6, 2014
- Sex For Smart People PodcastJanuary 23, 2014