- the false belief that sexuality is learned and can be changed,
- that non-normative sexual behavior is pathological,
- that healthy sexuality involves intimacy,
- that intimacy is easily defined and mean the same to everyone, and
- that sexual behavior must have a clearly defined purpose.
- harm reduction
- the darker aspects of psychotherapy when it comes to homosexuality
- Dr. Aaron’s opinion on the book and movie ’50 Shades of Grey’
- mismatched desire in couples…and a lot more.
"It is a broad word, and that is because people want to have the freedom to self-identify any way they want without being labeled by anyone else," said psychotherapist and sex therapist Michael Aaron.
"It has cultural resonance because it is so broad and allows for so much flexibility and choice."
For the entire story click here: http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/09/living/pansexual-feat/